Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bella Turns 4 Months Old

Isabella actually turned 4 months on the 14th of this month, but we have just been so busy.  I finally had some time this morning to get some pictures of her.  I don't know how it's possible but I think she just keeps getting cutier with every month that goes by.  I couldn't pick my favorite picture, so I decided to post several of them.

Things We Love About Bella
  • She is an incredibly loveable little girl.
  • She has brought so much happiness and joy into our home.
  • She loves to look around at everything that is going on around her.
  • We love to hear her giggle.  She has recently started laughing.  It is one of the best noises in the word.
  • She has been a true miracle and blessing in our lives.

I think Bella has started to teeth, because she constantly has to be sucking on something.  Poor girl.





1 comment:

Melody said...

These pictures crack me up. She's such a doll.