Today Bella FINALLY got to start preschool again. She has been super excited for this day, and been talking about it for months. She picked out her new dress for the first day of school. Of course it had to have unicorns on it.
As we were walking out of the house she said, "Mom you better give me a big hug, because you are going to miss me while I'm gone." She couldn't have been more right.
She is so full of energy and life. She has a love of adventure, and finding out how to overcome new obstacles. I often feel like I blink my eyes, and I don't know how we have gotten to this point. I still see her as my little miracle baby, and probably always will.
Once we got to the school she was a little apprehensive, but once they broke out the dress up clothes she was quite content. I didn't even get a hug or kiss good-bye. But that's okay because I know she is growing into the beautiful little girl that her daddy and I love.
Lincoln on the other hand was not as happy about the good-bye. He did not want to let Bella have so much fun without him.
Although I think I made it up to him after I bought him an ice cream cone. Apparently it's not too bad hanging out with mom.
Bella did great at her first day of school, and came home with all kinds of wonderful stories. I guess I have to admit that my little baby girl is starting to grow up.
* FYI ~ I'm super behind on blogging, so I'm hoping to catch up in the next few days.*

1 comment:
Oh I'm so excited for her but that wagon she is in says it all - times seem to be rushing by. She is still a baby girl to me!
Love,
Mimi
Post a Comment