Monday, April 21, 2008

Bella's Baby Shower

Some wonderful friends, Alice and Bonnie, asked if they could do a shower for Bella.  It was so much fun to see all our amazing friends and family members get together to celebrate Bella.  As you can see from the video at the end, Bella got so many adorable clothes.  I probably won't have to do laundry until she is 10.

My little nephew took this picture.  He is three years old.  I think he did a great job.  Looks like we have a future photographer in the family.

The Party Girl


Bella in her party dress, and dancin' shoes.

















It took me quite awhile to get through opening all the amazing gifts.

Here are a few photos of some of the people that came to Bella's shower. 















Thank you to all the people that attended Bella's baby shower, and thank you for all the adorable and amazing gifts for Bella.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could've come!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha I just realized I didn't take a picture of myself. Oh well. At least I got the kids in some shots. Your Sis

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annette said...

I love the photos! Your sweet baby is going to be so well dressed!

Its fun to see members of the ward because we are far away in Vermont... and I wish I could've been there to see your darling baby in person too. :)