Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bella Turns One Month Old

Our little Miss Bella turned a month old on Monday. I can't believe how fast it has gone. We weighed her the other day, and she now weighs 9 pounds 2 ounces.

I wanted to post some pictures for our dear friend Peggy Glasmann. She is recovering from knee surgery. We just wanted to let her know that we are thinking of her, and hope she gets well very soon. She gave Bella this adorable outfit, and you can tell from the last photo how much she loves it. We love you Peggy and hope you feel better soon!







3 comments:

Megan Zimmerman said...

I saw Peggy tonite, and she is doing awesome! Belle is getting more beautiful with each picture!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or do Logan and Bella look a little bit alike? Maybe it's just the photos you picked, but I see some similarities. They must just be meant to be siblings!

Jessica G said...

Um...she is so cute! That last picture is adorable. I'm glad the outfits fit her. My mom is doing good, thanks for the happy thoughts. She is home now and while she tires easily she is up and about quite a bit throughout the day.