Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bella's Seven Month Pictures

I thought I would get a head start this month on Bella's seven month pictures, instead of waiting till she turns eight months.  Baby steps right?  I can't believe how fast our little girl is growing up.  She has been such a blessing and a joy to have in our home.  I thought I would post a few pictures of what she has been doing lately.

* Looking Cute *

* Recently she has been standing up on her own, and as you can see she is very proud of herself. *
* She loves to give funny little facial expressions. *
* She still hasn't had any teeth pop through, but she loves to chew on anything she can get her hands on. *
* She has really been enjoying her bath time lately. *
* One of her favorite things to do is play with her toes. As soon as the socks and shoes come off they go straight into her mouth. *
* Her hair is starting to get quite long.  When she wakes up from sleeping this is her typical hairdo.  I think it's pretty fun to never know what I'm going to see. *
WE LOVE YOU BELLA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little smile. She's so pretty.