So we made it. The flight was long, but we made it safe and sound. We are just waiting now for Logan's foster family to come and drop him off. AHH, we are so excited. We will try and post pictures when we can.
So, I had a dream on Friday night that you caem home with your most adorable little boy. Honestly, I woke up and prayed so hard this it would come true! I hope you guys are treasuring every moment you have with him (as I'm sure you are), and I know that soon you will be able to enjoy him as a family in your own home! :)
Hey! I just found your blog from Kari's link. I'm so glad you've started a blog. Logan is adorable! My blog is gjmatthews.blogspot.com if you want to stop by for a visit.
2 comments:
So, I had a dream on Friday night that you caem home with your most adorable little boy. Honestly, I woke up and prayed so hard this it would come true! I hope you guys are treasuring every moment you have with him (as I'm sure you are), and I know that soon you will be able to enjoy him as a family in your own home! :)
Hey! I just found your blog from Kari's link. I'm so glad you've started a blog. Logan is adorable! My blog is gjmatthews.blogspot.com if you want to stop by for a visit.
Post a Comment