Monday, January 19, 2009

Logan's First Time Playing In Snow

This was Logan's face when we first walked out the door.  I think it's a mix between excitement and scared silly.
This boy has some of the longest eyelashes I have ever seen.  Can you believe they are so long that the snow sticks right to them.
This is what happened when Logan and Daddy got in a snowball fight.  Jeff went first.
Boo Daddy!
Lucky for us he doesn't keep grudges for very long.
He was right back to smiles in no time at all.
Logan decided that he better get in on the action, before Daddy got him again.
By the end we were all smiles again.  I think it was a success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just cannot get over what a sweet little face Logan has! Don't you just love those every day events that with your kids are a hundred more times exciting than they otherwise would have been? I loved these pictures.