Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Unique Rocks

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to a thrift store named Unique.  A woman from church invited me to go with her.  After one visit I am totally hooked.  It was amazing the deals I found.  I was telling my mom about all the great stuff I found for Bella, and promised I would post some pictures.  Thanks so much Kirsten for inviting me and introducing me to Unique!

This first dress is a Ralph Lauren dress. It has a white pinafore under the dress.  The dress was $2.99, and on Mondays everything is an additional 25% off.
































This is a Baby Gap vest, and I also found the jeans.












She is getting harder and harder to take pictures of.
I have always loved dresses with little black Scottie terriers.  I had a dress when I was a kid, so I think I am drawn to them or something.

Logan decided he wanted to sneak in for a photo.  Bella doesn't look to happy about it.  She has also been teething again, so we see her like this quite a lot.
















This outfit I love.  I found this ladybug dress for $1.99 and the sandals were $1.50.






























I just had to post a picture of Bella's hair.  This was taken right after her bath.  Can you believe all the curls she is getting.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all your great purchases! Unbelievable bargains, way to go!
Also, am loving Bella's curls... yeah!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some sweet deals! Love all that curly hair. So sweet.

Karen said...

You found Unique!!!!! Isn't it fun? It looks like you went at a great time :o) It can be hit-or-miss, I'm glad you found such cute things!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe my beautiful Bella baby. Sooooo Cute. Sir Logan, sooooo handsome.
Love,
Mimi