Saturday, May 15, 2010

Per Your Request

I've had quite a few friends ask me to post a pregnancy picture. I HATE taking pictures of myself, but I finally am giving in and posting some. We are already at 31 weeks. I can't believe this little guy will be here in two months. The time has gone so fast, but we can't wait to meet him.

Something that is even better than self-portraits is a craft I want to show off. Callie invited some people to her house and showed us how to make some amazing 'freezer paper stencils'. It was so much fun, and I was able to make this little onesie for our baby. It was also nice to get out of the house and chat with some fabulous ladies. Thanks again Callie for putting together such a fun night.
And lastly here are just a couple random pictures of our cute kids. :)
Bella is totally into headbands right now, as long as she can put them on and take them off herself. Funny girl!

6 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

A.Dor.Able!! You're SO crazy tiny I love it! And your background is way too picture perfect. So pretty. It reminds me of the school Lifetouch backgrounds. Thank you for finally posting a pic! Your hair is getting long. Ok, enough random sentences strung together!!!!!

Kirsten & Midge said...

You little thing. I can't believe your OB said you were too big. What was that woman thinking? Next time you go in for an appointment you should bring a piece of cake and eat it in front of her. You look great.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Yep I'm totally huger than you! I don't know if we can hang out much longer. Ha ha! You're so good - I realized I NEVER took pictures of myself pregnant with the other two, so I tried to get Kate to take a profile shot of me the other day. I got a lovely shot of... the piano... Points for trying? We need to go out and EAT together! When does that cupcake shop at the Rio open??? PS next time our OBs gang up on us about our weight, I think we should sweetly ask, "How much do YOU weigh?"

Tia Hopper said...

So funny thing Shauna. Remember that blog I posted about on my last post and you commented about how she looked 12 and had 6 kids? So the funny thing is that I asked her a question about one of the crafts that she made. So she came over to my blog to reply to my question and saw all that I said and what you said. Read her comment after yours. It's funny. I'm kind of embarrassed to be caught talking about someone. Atleast it's good, right?! :)

Chris & Stephanie said...

You look FANTASTIC! You'll be so glad you have these pictures later (maybe MUCH later, but glad none-the-less)!
That onesie is soooo cute! I would love to learn how to make those!

Lis said...

Oh Shauna! You are SO adorable pregnant!!!!