Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lincoln At Three Weeks

Our little Lincoln turned three weeks this past Tuesday. He is just an absolutely perfect baby. I told Jeff tonight that I just love this stage of childhood. I love how easy going our kids are, and how they bring so much joy into our home.

It looks like our Lincoln is going to be a good sleeper like our other two. For the past two nights he has been doing great with his sleeping. He usually will go down for the night at around 11:00 and then wakes up the next morning around 5:00. I think he is doing great for only three weeks.
I was finally able to get a couple pictures of Lincoln smiling. I swear that he actually started smiling the first week of his life. It's amazing what a sweet little spirit he has.
His little smile just lights up my life. I've also heard him giggle already, and it's adorable!



In this picture you can kind of see the color of his hair. It still looks pretty red to me, especially in the sunlight. It also looks like he will have bright blue eyes.
This is usually the expression I get during feeding times. We have already had wonderful little talks.
Three of my greatest miracles.
LIFE IS GOOD!

My mom takes off back to Oregon tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about doing it all on my own. It will be interesting to see how we do (mainly me). Luckily my mom, dad, and brother will be back later this month for another visit. Thankfully! Wish me luck. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures, Shauna. Sounds like he's treating you incredibly well for a newborn! I'm so glad - you deserve it, lady!

Brady and Brittney said...

So sweet! I think he's looking alot like Jeff too. So happy for you guys!

Tia Hopper said...

You get your mom for 3 weeks?!! I'm SO jealous! I get mine for 3 days and am so sad when she leaves me! He is SUCH a doll, Shauna! And sleeping 6 hours already?! Score!

Nicole C said...

He is such a sweet little boy! I am so very happy for you! So thrilled for you and that is such an easy going, good sleeper too! xoxo

Dasilva said...

Wow, he is so adorable! I can't believe 3 weeks has already gone by. I need to come and meet this little guy. So glad that all is going smoothly.

Chris & Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO precious! Three weeks and already so smiley? That's really young! He must be an extra-happy baby!

Good job!