It has been a pretty quiet week, mainly because we have been working hard. Any ideas about what we have been up to???
Yep we are giving potty training a try, so we have been staying close to home most of the week.
Ha, ha, ha!
Last Saturday I took Logan and Bella to the park and ice cream while Daddy and Lincoln took a much needed nap. We have had some gorgeous days lately. I hate saying that while our dear friends back east are suffering through some major storms. I guess we got out just in time.
At least the kids seem to be enjoying the 60 degree weather.
After the playground we headed over to the duck pond.
They had a great time running, and running, and running.
At least it lasted for a little while.
I suppose any girl would cry when falling in mud and duck poop. Bless her heart, and on that note I'll say...
THE END
1 comment:
haha I love that post! I think I'd cry too. Your photos all look great Shauna!
Post a Comment