Friday, May 11, 2012

The Last Day of Preschool

Today was the last day of preschool for these two.
Let the summer fun begin!
I can hardly believe that my little man will be starting kindergarten in the fall.  
He can hardly wait for fall to get here.
I think it was neat for Bella to be able to have Logan at school with her this past year.  
  I will be interested to see how she does in the fall when she finally realizes that she will be going to preschool by herself.
I just had to throw in this outtake picture, because I think Bella's expression is too cute and too funny.
 I sure am proud of my two little preschoolers, and all they learned over the past year.  The are growing up so quickly, and I sure feel grateful that I get to see it all happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are going to have such a super, great summer. So proud of you because of all the things you've learned this year.
Love,
Mimi