We have been staying busy over the last week and a half, with my mom coming for a visit. Unfortunately we had to put her back on a plane yesterday. We actually did so much while she was here. I guess I was having too much fun, because I didn't get a single picture of anything we did.
Here are just a few things we did while she was here:
Visited the Kansas City Zoo, walked around the temple grounds, played at the bounce house, went to some fabric stores, picked out fabric pieces for baby girl's quilt, went school supply shopping, got ice cream at Sheridan's, went to swimming lessons, went to the YMCA for some more swimming, she got to attend our local book club (It was at my house this month, which made it pretty easy to go to.), visited the outlet mall, went to the T-Rex Cafe (We promptly left the T-Rex cafe since Lincoln was having a panic attack. Apparently dinosaurs are quite scary to a two year old.), she got to come with me to an OB appointment (Which consisted of an ultrasound. We sent her home with some pictures of her newest grandbaby.), tried to stay cool in this lovely 100 degree weather, and last but certainly not least ate some really good food.
I think we were able to pack quite a bit into her visit. Now my next question is who wants to come visit us now? I'm not sure what I am going to do in order to fill our time now that we don't have company.
We offer free hugs.
Even if they aren't always wanted. : )
And lots of kisses too.
I had to snap a couple of pictures of the kids in their Red, White, and Blue. My mom made Bella this pillow case dress, and I whipped up some 4th of July ties for the boys.
3 comments:
The kids outfits are darling! I noticed them at church on Sunday. So glad you had a nice visit.
Sure had fun guys and I miss ya a ton! Glad it will just be a few months and I'll be back. So glad the dress worked. They all look very patriotic.
Love,
Mimi
You made their ties? I am SO coming to you for a tutorial if I have a boy next!!
Post a Comment