It’s official we have reached the 500 mark. It has been 500 days since we started the adoption process with our first agency. It’s interesting to think back. Some days it feels like just yesterday, and other days it feels like an eternity ago.
Jeff left today for a scuba diving trip. I told him he better have flowers in hand when he comes back, since he will be missing Valentines Day. Although I can’t really justify him buying flowers this time of year, since they more than double the price. Besides a card always seems more personal.
Well, I’m working at the Temple tomorrow, if anyone wants to come celebrate Valentines Day with me. I can’t think of a better place to be. I hope you all have a great and happy Valentines Day full of love!
Road Tripping 2019
6 years ago
1 comment:
I wish we lived much closer to the temple so I could've just popped on over to see you!
Post a Comment