Monday, February 25, 2008

More News About Logan

We got a message from our case worker, Amy, this weekend.

"I got some news last night which I think is good. We have word that the CNA registration is done on your case, so as soon as we get the DNA confirmation from the Embassy, your file will be ready to go back to PGN. That means that we really didn't lose time with the CNA registration process, since we were waiting for the DNA anyway. Indira says we're over the hard part now. We had all of the corrections that PGN had asked for at the beginning of the year, so there shouldn't be problems there... Of course I can't guarantee anything, but I'm thinking we're at about 3 months (give or take a little) until you can go get Logan and bring him home. I'm really excited for you two. I can't wait for you to be parents!"

Our case will have been in the Embassy for 60 days this week, which is about the time line they gave us. Hopefully it will get rapped up sometime this week or next week, and then it's back to the PGN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you may be having a very memorable spring/summer! Yay!

Leah said...

OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!! I'm so excited for you!