I am SO HAPPY for you guys.. so very happy. I was thinking this must be the reason why you were 'lagging' on your blog updates! So many things to be thankful for! :)
great news! so happy for you guys! i realized that i never got back to you about jan. and a visit. so sorry, but of course that would work. we would love to see you whenever it works best for you. we'll talk soon and get something figured out. love ya!
For the first guest post from the hubby, I saw this is a pretty darn good one! Best wishes for your growing family!!! And thanks for sharing your wonderful news on Thanksgiving :-)
And by "thin in July," you mean she has until the NEXT July right? No pressure. Because I'm sorry to break it to you, it's usually not instant. Except maybe it will be for Shauna, seeing that she is tiny anyway.
What the? This is the best news ever!!! I read your blog and immediately called you, so call me back!! I figure the more kids we both have the more chances we have to have the same grandchildren :)
Oh I am soooo excited. That is the greatest news. I have been thinking about the 2 (4) of you so much. How exciting. I can hardly wait. What great news. We love you tonz!!
I've got chills! Congratulations! I am SO happy for you guys. Thanks so much to Jeff for letting the cat out of the bag. This is wonderful! Enjoy every moment of it (that you can when you aren't sick). Pregnancy is amazing.
25 comments:
This IS something to be greatful for!!! I'm sooooo happy for you guys! Congratulations times a million!
I am SO HAPPY for you guys.. so very happy. I was thinking this must be the reason why you were 'lagging' on your blog updates! So many things to be thankful for! :)
great news! so happy for you guys! i realized that i never got back to you about jan. and a visit. so sorry, but of course that would work. we would love to see you whenever it works best for you. we'll talk soon and get something figured out. love ya!
Congrats Shauna! How exciting!
OH my goodness.... this is SUCH EXCITING NEWS!!!!! Congratulations you guys!!! How have you been feeling Shauna?
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I'm so giddy for you!! I knew it would happen! You better give updates constantly!!! Congratulations guys! EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!
I'm crying right now, I'm SOOOO Happy for you. What a wonderful wonderful treat to read about today!
We will pray for you and hope that all goes smoothly!
Congrats!
WHAT!!!! That is amazing, I have chills! I'm so happy for you guys :) We will keep you in our prayers to bring this baby safe and sound! love ya!
For the first guest post from the hubby, I saw this is a pretty darn good one! Best wishes for your growing family!!! And thanks for sharing your wonderful news on Thanksgiving :-)
And by "thin in July," you mean she has until the NEXT July right? No pressure. Because I'm sorry to break it to you, it's usually not instant. Except maybe it will be for Shauna, seeing that she is tiny anyway.
How exciting!! :)
That is the best thing I have heard all day! I am so happy for you guys!
I know you made our Thanksgiving one to remember!!!! Our family has truly been blessed this year. See you guys soon.
Love,
Mimi
Yahoo!!! That is such wonderful news! Congratulations. I hope these next months go smoothly for you!
So so so happy for you guys! Congrats!
What wonderful news! Congratulations!! We can be fat together. :)
What the? This is the best news ever!!! I read your blog and immediately called you, so call me back!! I figure the more kids we both have the more chances we have to have the same grandchildren :)
Oh I am soooo excited. That is the greatest news. I have been thinking about the 2 (4) of you so much. How exciting. I can hardly wait. What great news. We love you tonz!!
Congrats! A miracle and blessing well deserved!
What happy news! Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see you getting a cute belly.
Congrats!! I am so excited for you!
I've got chills! Congratulations! I am SO happy for you guys. Thanks so much to Jeff for letting the cat out of the bag. This is wonderful! Enjoy every moment of it (that you can when you aren't sick). Pregnancy is amazing.
AWESOME!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH! I hope the pregnancy goes well.
We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!
I'm SO late to read this. YAY YAY YAY!!! Can you tell I'm excited for you all?!?
Post a Comment