Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back On Line

After not having the internet for over a month we finally got Jeff's student loan disbursement (Jeff's first day of school was August 1st and we didn't get his loan until September 2nd) , which means we now have the internet again. Oh happy day! That also means that I now have to play catch up on all the missed blog posts from over the past two months. My goal is to post a new entry hopefully once a day, so if you are interested scroll down to see what we have been up to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay so are you guys in KC now? You know that's only a couple hours away!!!! We need to plan to get together soon. I'll be on maternity leave here soon, so I'll have a couple months off of work. We'll have to talk with Maggie and get something figured out.

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting and waiting for you to get back on line. I would love your address and phone number so we can stop and visit on one of our trips to Nebraska. My email is emptynest3150@hotmail.com Hope to see you soon. Welcome to the mid-west. Aunt Kim