Friday, September 9, 2011

Deanna Rose Farm

We have been having so much fun finding all these great and fun new places so close to home. Recently we were invited by our friends to visit a great farm that is only about 25 minutes away from our house. The kids and I LOVED it.
Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead
Here is a link to their website Deanna Rose Children's Farm. Lucky for us we went during the week, so it was absolutely free to get in. The kids had a fantastic time exploring and seeing all the new sights.
For almost a year now Bella has been begging us to let her ride a horse. I have no idea why I didn't do that in Oregon where we know lots of people who own horses. Anyway as soon as Bella saw that you could ride a horse she was so excited. It was a little expensive ($3.00 per kid) but I knew we had to finally fulfill this little girl's dream.

Look at the pure excitement on her face.
I think she had a permanent smile the whole time she was riding.


Logan had to give it a try too, because anything Bella does he wants to do also. He was a little more cautious, but once he got the hang of it I think he enjoyed himself.

Lincoln was such a good little trooper the whole day. He was very content just sitting in the stroller and watching all the things going on around him.

Logan had a great time feeding the animals, and going to the part where you could pet the animals. He has a real love towards animals, and enjoys being around them.
Our friend Camille with her little guy.





It really is a fun and magical place. I'm glad we were able to go and explore. It was a perfect day, and we can't wait to take Daddy with us next time.

No comments: