Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Guess Who Bella Gets To Play With Next Week...



Yep can you believe it!?!  I can't hardly believe it myself.  As you can tell from this last picture, we are all pretty excited.  We received our 'pink slip' yesterday.  Jeff and Logan's exit interview will be on Tuesday, November 18Th.  If everything checks out OK the paper work will be done on Wednesday, and they will be flying home on Thursday.  Part of me still doesn't believe that we will FINALLY be getting this little guy home.  It sure has been a long, long, long process, and I can't believe that we are so close to the finish line.  It has only taken over two year, twenty six months, or 780 days (not that I'm counting or anything).  How ever you want to look at it, it's been a really really really long time coming.  We have had so many trials and delays with Logan's case, that part of my probably won't believe he is actually home until that first night he is sleeping in his bed.  I will try and keep everyone updated on the progress, and if you don't mind we would really appreciate any prayers that you could say for our family.  We know they help!  I can't believe he is going to be here next week!!!

21 comments:

Peggy Glasmann said...

I can't believe that it is finally here. I have watched your blog faithfully, waiting and praying. Bella is so cute, I miss being able to hold her. I can't wait to see a full family picture!!

the splendid life of us... said...

Oh, I am balling right now! I am so excited that it is finally time to have your sweet little Logan home with you! And that you will have him home in time for Christmas! Oh, I just can't believe it, it is so wonderful! I am sure you are beside yourself! We will be praying that he will make it home safe and sound next week. I can't wait to see a picture of your family of four, yay for adoption, (even though it sucks sometimes)!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

AAAAAHHHHHH OH MY GOSH how exciting! Ooh I got goosebumps when I read that! We can't wait to meet Logan in person!

(Um PS if you get bored, I tagged you on my blog :)

Kate the Great said...

Oh my gosh! I am crying just reading this.

I am SO happy for you all.

You MUST come home to visit soon.

We will continue to pray for you; so that he is safely home soon.

Anonymous said...

OH MY! That is all I can say! I am so excited for you guys. Your faith just amazes me! Congratulations and keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see the first family picture of all four of you!!! Congratulations!

Jen said...

I found your blog through Brenley's blog a long time ago. I was saddened for your long wait for Logan. I am so glad that you were able to adopt your little girl. I got goose bumps when I read about Logan finally joining your family. I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Our little playmate is almost here! The Woody Kids

Jenn Mize said...

YAY! That is SO awesome! I am SO excited for you guys. Hopefully you guys can make it to Oregon with him soon so we can have a HUGE Logan's home party! :) We will keep you in our prayers for sure! :)

Shiara said...

Wow!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe what a struggle you guys had to go through. I know it will be worth it the first moment you get off the plane!!...

Bella sure is getting big! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so HAPPY for you and your family! I will keep praying and am so happy that your blog brought tears to my eyes.

My thoughts and prayers... so excited!

Jocelyn said...

Hooray! I am thrilled that this moment is finally coming for your little family. This is more wonderful than words can express.

My heart is so full thinking of the four of you finally together. Congratulations.

Shankar said...

Congratulations! This is great news. Looking forward to the photos of the whole family together.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! Please know you will e in my prayers until that little guy is in your arms. Please come for a visit soon. Aunt Kim

Diana said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for all of you!!!! Can't wait to meet little Logan!

Anie said...

YEAH!!!!! That's SO exciting!!!!!!

Karen said...

yahoo!!! what an incredible blessing for your family. we can't wait to play with logan--he can get his "boy time" here at our house whenever he wants... or whenever you need it :o) congrats, both of you!!!

Heidi said...

Just last night I thought of you during my prayers and wishing you would get little Logan home by the holidays! I'm so excited for you guys!

Erica and Orlando said...

I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait for pictures.

Melody said...

There are no words to describe how excited I am for you. Yesterday I saw Jenn M and Jen C and they were talking about how you were getting Logan and I didn't even know because I hadn't checked your blog. We were all talking about how inspirational you have been through this whole process. I know it has been a long hard ride for you and you've kept on going. What a difference your family will have on Logan's future. He could not ask for better parents. We wish you much luck with everything.

Kate the Great said...

Did it happen today?!!! Do you have your sweet little boy home with you?