Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Little Logan Is Finally Home

Well he finally made it home!  It has been a crazy couple of days, but I just wanted to post some pictures really quick.   I have had a few requests of photos of our little guy so here are a couple.  I will try and write some more news and add a few more pictures as soon as I can.  It has been quite an adjustment for the little guy, as you can imagine.  Through it all though, we can really see he is a very soft hearted, sweet little boy, and we are blessed to finally have him home.

16 comments:

Shankar said...

Yay for you! All your hard work, persistence, prayers and tears have paid off. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

sherrie said...

This is such great news, I am so happy for you and really enjoyed the pictures. Have a great Thanksgiving.

the splendid life of us... said...

I bet you can't even believe that he is finally home with you! Oh, we are so happy and excited for you! What a blessing a miracle, through the long, rough, hard road to bring him home to you! We can't wait to hear more about it all and to see more pictures, but you really need to take the time to help get Logan adjusted to his new home. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to give my grandson a kiss and a hug!!!! This will certainly be a holiday season to remember.
Love,
Mimi

Kate the Great said...

Congratulations!!!!

What a wonderful way to bring in the holidays! Certainly many blessing to count this Thanksgiving.

I am so so so happy for you to finally have your sweet son home!

Anie said...

So Exciting!!! He is such a cutie!!! Can't wait to meet him!! Will you guys be at church tomorrow?!!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

YEAH!!!! This is so great, I am so happy for you guys!! - love - jackie (glasmann) beattie

Jason Young said...

Holy Smokes...are you pinching yourself all the time to make sure it's not a dream??! That is so awesome!! We are so happy for you guys and for Mr. Logan.

The Youngs

The Pickled Red Herring said...

AAAHHHH congrats!!! Welcome home, Logan! We can't wait to meet him tomorrow! He looks so grown-up!

Karen said...

yahoooooooo!!!!!!!!!! congratulations you guys--we can't wait to meet Logan. What a memory :o)

Diana said...

beautiful.

Jenn Mize said...

Congratulations. That is so awesome! We got to bring our little guy home today and there is just something about having them in your home with you. It makes everything feel complete.

Maxine said...

I am so happy for you that you finally have Logan with you. He really looks like a sweetie...

christa said...

You guys looks so complete- could he be any more adorable? and your little Bella is getting so big, so happy for you all.

Anonymous said...

What a perfect time of year to bring little Logan home. Congratulations and best wishes.

Kari said...

I'm so slow to see this post! CONGRATS!!! I can't be more happy for you; that's such wonderful news! All that wait was worth it, I'm sure. YAY!!!