I thought I would share some pictures of our birthday girl. There is one photo from every month we have had the blessing of Bella in our lives. She is such a beautiful girl inside and out, and we have loved every minute of having her in our family.
This photo was taken in the hospital, when we first got to meet our little girl. I remember just wanting to hold her, and study her. She was such a perfect looking angel.

Even at a month old she has always been super smiley. That is one of the things I love most about Isabella is how sweet and easy going she is. I love seeing her little smile every day.

Bella has the most beautiful brown eyes. They are so expressive and kind. I think people are naturally drawn to her, because she is such a friendly little person.

We took Bella to the pool for the first time at three month, and she loved it. She still loves playing in water. This picture always makes me think that she is about ready to whisper a secret to me. I can't wait to learn all the things that the is thinking.

Bella loves to do things her way and on her own timeline. She is a very determined little girl, when she finds something that she wants. I'm glad that she has that drive and willpower.

Isabella loves the outdoors. When she was a baby she would cry when I would take her on walks, now she cries when we have to head inside.

I love Bella's spunk. At six months I really started noticing her raising her eyebrows at me. It cracks me up, because I can totally picture her doing this as a teenager. I'm sure we will have many moments coming up where her eyebrows will be raised, and she will be saying, "Oh mom!"

I love the fact that Bella was able to fill pieces of our family that we didn't even know were missing. She brings so much happiness and joy into our family.

I love that Bella is always looking forward in life. When she sees something that she wants she goes after it.

I love what good friends Bella and Logan have become. I'm really grateful that they enjoy being around each other, and they love being brother and sister. I love that Logan can make Bella laugh like no one else can.

Bella is someone that I really admire and look up to. I feel so lucky that I get to be her mommy.

Bella is my sweetheart. She turned eleven months on Valentine's Day, and I just thought about how much she has filled our hearts with love.

It's been such a fantastic year. I am so excited and looking forward to all the many things that Bella will get to experience in her life. Words can't express how grateful I am to have her in our family and in my life. Thanks Bella for such an unforgettable year. We love you little one!

8 comments:
These pictures are so much fun! I love them! And especially the swimming suit picture! Can't wait for SUMMMMMER!
I think the sunflower picture is my favorite. Happy Birthday, Bella!
Oh, goodness... I got all teary eyed looking at how quickly she has grown up. It's hard to believe that this first year has gone by so quickly.
For as much as you talk about how blessed you and Jeff are to have Bella.... I certainly think that she has more blessings coming her way, in you, than you will ever realise.
You have done an AMAZING job nurturing and loving her through her first year, and you can see it everytime she smiles.
Good job, and happy Birthday to Bella!
What a fun and beautiful tribute to your little one-year-old! She is precious!
I'm so happy you guys are doing well. You do have a beautiful little girl and I love your little family! Keep up the good work you great parents you.
These pictures are all so sweet of Bella! I've decided that it's at 2 month old when a baby actually takes on the "look" they're going to have! She is such a DOLL!
I low in every single picture she has such a sweet smile on her face. She definitely is a doll, and I am glad you shared all those pics!
What a super fantastic update. You amaze me, with two little ones AND a blog AND great pictures, Wow. I love all of your pictures especially enjoyed the one of Bella from every month of her first year. Congrats!
Post a Comment