Doesn't he look like a very proud American!
I realized a couple of days before the 4Th that Bella didn't have anything red, white, and blue. We headed over to Old Navy and found this adorable dress on sale for $8.00. I was really excited that I found the dress, because I have been looking for a white dress. When I go to Oregon I want to get some pictures of the kids on the beach wearing white and khaki. I liked the dress, but I didn't think it looked very 4Th of Julyish, so I made her a hair clip and belt and voila we have a fourth of July outfit.
THE END
6 comments:
You made that belt?! You're amazing!
Still can't believe you just WHIPPED UP that outfit for Bella like it was nothing! Oh and PS - did Logan give Kate a flag or did she steal one? Because I found a stray flag at my house. Sorry! You can have it back if you need it! And also your tortilla chips. Because you have the salsa, and both are useless when separated! (Hey kinda like our kids...)
So cute! I loved Bella's dress and Logan is so handsome :) We are getting very excited to see you guys. Anton keeps talking about the "man dates" he wants to go on with Jeff, so I guess we need to discuss what our "woman dates" will be :)
Happy First 4th of July Logan. Bella you look like little Miss Liberty!
Love,
Mimi
Super cute dress and what a steal! You are so creative, love the idea of the little belt to make it patriotic!
Of COURSE you made the belt and hairclip! Why did I not even think that the red white and blue belt came with the dress? Silly me! You got some really cute pics of those kiddos. :)
Post a Comment