This is where Jeff and Logan were.
Jeff took Logan to his first political rally. Jeff was super excited about going, but since it was right during Bella's nap time us girls decided to set this one out. He said it was amazing to see all those people together standing for what they believed in. He also said it made him very proud to be an American.
Logan got really into the whole process and even joined in the chanting of, "Kill the Bill!" We are proud of our boys for standing up for their rights, and for what they believe in.
While the boys were away, Bella and I worked on a little potty training. She had one success in the potty, and a whole lot of accidents. At least this time around I found some amazing underwear, and I feel like I'm not going to push it as much. We'll just take it easy and go at her pace.
2 comments:
WHOA that is awesome!!! I didn't know they did that! Very cool. Good job, boys! (Although the waving pitchforks make me nervous!) Kudos to Bella too - nice job big girl! We need to hang out because Kate asked if you three could come over today (we had to go visiting teaching though.) She wanted to see Logan and Bella, and then said that I could play with Shauna. See? She sees how our families match up so well!
Way to represent Boys!!! We're getting excited to be in DC on Aug. 28th! I'm practicing my marching.
Yeah for Isabella! Believe me mom, neither of them will be wearing diapers when they start school. No worries.
Love,
Mimi
Post a Comment