On Monday we were invited to a Halloween party at our friend Karlie's house. It was so much fun, and the kids had a blast. Karlie has recently moved to the D.C. area, and we have had a lot of fun getting to know her and her family. A few things that I have learned about Karlie in the short time that I have known her is that she loves to make people feel special. She is always trying to plan activities, and is right there to step in and lend a hand.
Anyway getting back to Karlie's fantastic Halloween party. There were many in attendance.
Logan was a cowboy. He is now telling his Papa that he wants to ride a big horse when he goes to Oregon. Although I wonder if in his mind if he thinks a big horse is the one he has for his Halloween costume.
Bella was dressed up as a fairy princess.
After trying to squeeze Lincoln into an adorable dog costume, we decided the bear bunting outfit was a better fit. He is three months old and already in size 6 month clothes.

Madi came as Dorothy with her little dog Toto too.
All three of Sarah's boys came as skeletons. She is always super creative when it comes to her Halloween costumes.
Kate and Brooklyn came as a bee and a ladybug. Krista was telling me that these were Halloween costumes that her mom made for Krista and her sister when they were little girls. Isn't that sweet!
Our man Tyler came as a golfer. I saw this costume online last year, and LOVED it! It was even more cute in person.
Elle came as a beautiful bumblebee.
And the host of the party, Dean, was a little scarecrow. I forgot to mention one of Karlie's other talents is she is an incredible seamstress. She made Dean's little costume herself. Adorable!
And we can't leave out the babies of the group. Little Asa with his matching skeleton outfit.
Here is cutie patootie Shannon as a little cow.
Karlie had loads of activities planned for the get together. Like dancing to the Monster Mash.
A craft section.
We made ghosts out of suckers and Kleenex.
There was bowling with mini pumpkins.
Snack Time
Karlie had little cupcake treats that the kids got to make themselves.
I was nursing Lincoln at the time, so I never did get a chance to see the final product. Although I think Bella thought it was delightfully good.
Shannon had so much fun she tuckered herself right out.
Karlie also set up this little mini photo shoot on her back porch, so I was even given the opportunity to get a photo with my kiddos.
We were all smiles by the end of the party. Thanks again Karlie for planning, hosting, and throwing a fabulous party!
* As a side note Lincoln rolled over several times yesterday from his back to his front. He is getting so big!
1 comment:
I love that second to last pic of the 4 of you. Super cute!
Post a Comment