Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh Yes It's Great To Be Eight (Eight Months That Is)

Our little bright-eyed boy turned eight months on the 13Th of this month. He has had a rough go this month with a cold, but I think he is finally getting over it.
Here are a few fun things about our little guy. He is unbelievably ticklish, and loves horsing around with his daddy. It is so fun to hear those two laughing and playing together.

He is always on the move now. I can't hardly believe how fast he is getting around. He is doing a great job of trying to keep up with his big brother and sister.
I weighed him last week, and he is up to 18.2 pounds. It looks like he is putting on the chubs. He is wearing 9 month clothes.
He is officially up to four teeth now. Two on the top and two on the bottom.
Lincoln has been pulling himself up on EVERYTHING.
He has found his voice. We often hear him screaming and grunting to let us know he has lots to talk about.
He is still as lovable and sweet as ever.
His left eye is still having trouble with the blocked tear duct, but some days it looks better. His pediatrician said we will evaluate it when he has his nine month check up.
I think I could kiss those sweet chubby cheeks a million times, and I still would want to kiss them a million more times. What a joy and a blessing he is to all of us.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

He is so adorable!