I was so happy that I got some pictures of my little guy enjoying one of his favorite past times. I often find him sprawled out on the floor just like this (laying on his tummy and feet in the air) looking at his books.
This little guy LOVES books.
Every day before nap time and bedtime we read books together. Most days when he wakes up we cuddle in the rocking chair for a few minutes, and then he wants down so he can go pick out a book off the bookshelf. He wobbles back to me with his book in hand, wants to be picked up again, and read to. It's one of my favorite parts of the day.
Have I mentioned lately how much I love my three little munchkins!
2 comments:
Oh I think I know another gift Mimi and Papa can bring with us for the 3 kiddos!!! See ya soon.
Love,
Mimi
I have never seen a child do that before! I love it. He's my favorite.
Post a Comment