One of the things I have been looking forward to on this visit is meeting my friend Candace's new baby. Her kids are so adorable, and it's always so much fun to see my dear friend. We were college roommates, and it's so nice that no matter the time we are apart we can get together and pick up right where we left off.
I think this is Bella's cue that she is done with taking pictures. :)
Isn't baby Kennedy a beauty!
Can I just tell you how much Logan is loving all these babies that we have gotten to see recently. I think he has a real tender spot for babies.
I also was able to visit my sweet friends the Pattons. I was able to meet them when I worked on the same shift as them at the temple. Isn't it interesting that there are some people that you meet in life and you instantly feel like you have been friends forever. That's how I feel about the Pattons.
2 comments:
I love the expression on Logan's face next to the baby. THat is so sweet! I also love Bella's reaction to the pictures. Boy, have I seen THAT before!
It's so great to be able to see old friends and the new additions to their families. I love the picture of Bella with her butt up in the air! That's hilarious!
Post a Comment