This is our friend's new son, Sam, who was born last week. We were able to go up to Portland this week and meet him for the first time. My friend Jen and I have decided that our children our going to be future spouses.
Samuel (5 days old), Logan (2), Isabella (16 months old)
Bella was pretty excited about meeting her future husband.
I think she really liked him, because even when he was trying to sleep she wanted to be talking to him. I told Jen, that's just like a typical marriage. The woman is always wanting to talk and the man has already learned how to zone her out. Who knew that men were born with that quality?
Logan LOVES babies. I wish we could give him another sibling, because he has such a tender spot for little babies. He is very gentle and sweet with little babies. It's so cute to see how his face light's up when he sees a baby.
Jen and Maddy were great hostess and treated us to a fabulous lunch and some popsicles.
Before long we had to say our goodbyes and take off. Thanks Jen, Maddy, and Sam for letting us come and visit you guys. We love seeing you guys again!
2 comments:
WOW! What a great time you are all having. I am so happy for your family. I have been thinking about you all week. Say hi to everyone.
Aunt Kim
I've tried to betrothe my girls to friends' boys before, but I realized that by the time they get older, he'll be too young for her. You need to look a year or two older than the girl since boys are naturally more immature ;)
Post a Comment