Monday, July 19, 2010

Getting Loved On

Since Lincoln has been home he has had a lot of hugs and kisses from family.

Bella has been absolutly amazing with him. I was a little worried about her being too rough with him, but she has been so gentle and sweet. As soon as she sees him she asks to hold him, and is very quick to give him lots of hugs and kisses. She calls him Baby Bincoln.


Logan has been somewhat interested in Lincoln, but I think he has been more interested in his Mimi visiting. Logan has been a very good helper, whenever we need help.


My Uncle from Missouri happened to be in town on a business trip, and stopped by for a quick visit. Lincoln and him enjoyed spending some quality time together.

2 comments:

The McKinstry Family said...

Such a cutie :) Logan and Bella are so adorable with him. I am glad that everything seems to be going okay for you.

maggie said...

so happy for you guys. also so glad that my dad could stop by and see you guys and spend some time holding sweet baby lincoln!