Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lincoln Pictures (4 days old)

My sister requested more pictures, so I'm going to try and start taking more of our little guy. He is already a week old today, and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I need to be better about taking more pictures, because they change so fast.





5 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

What a sweetheart. I don't know how you find time to blog with him and two other kids at home! Keep taking pictures! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is absolute perfection. I am so very happy for you. Such familial bliss could not have happened to nicer people. Your family is beautiful and so fun to see in the pictures.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

He looks so SERIOUS - even while sleeping! You are so great at keeping up with pictures. Call us when you're ready for visitors!

Kirsten & Midge said...

You are right about them changing so fast. Our little guy is trying to sit up now! He will literally do a sit up straining so hard. He has also started this screaming thing. He is just delighted with himself because he can make so much noise. I thought he was going to be our quiet one, but it looks like he will be as loud as all the others.

Nicole C said...

I am loving the pictures Shauna! He is so adorable and just a cutie to look at! I am so overjoyed for you and think of you often during this special moment!

xoxo