Today our little man is 5 months old. I can't believe it! I think I tell Jeff almost everyday how much I LOVE having another baby in our house. Lincoln is still such a joy, and a sweetheart.
He is still very much all smiles for us, and has really enjoyed meeting all of his extended family.
He has recently started giving 'kisses', and oh man are they hilarious.
Since we left Maryland Lincoln has had a harder time sleeping through the night. I don't think he woke up this much even as a one month old. It can be rough during the night at times, but to be honest I really don't mind it that much. Who wouldn't love to see this smiling face looking back at you at 3:00 in the morning.
There has been an awful lot of this going on...
The poor boy has been working hard on getting some teeth in. He is always trying to put something in his mouth, and chewing on anything he can get his hands on. His dexterity has really improved over the last month.
This past month we tried giving Lincoln rice cereal in the evenings. For the most part he has liked it, and has his daddy's appetite.
We are really looking forward to celebrating Lincoln's first Christmas with him, and feel incredibly blessed to have him in our family. He is a miracle and a joy and we are reminded of that every time we see his sweet little smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment