One of the things that I missed most about not living in Oregon was all the amazing Christmas tree farms, that are just minutes away from our backdoor. We decided to tag along on a Christmas tree hunt, and it was so fun to be outdoors enjoying the beautiful Oregon landscape.
Lincoln was especially happy to be in Oregon for the first time.
Bella (age two), my sister's daughter (age 3), and Logan (age 4)
Jeff ended up helping my dad cut down a ten foot tree (they only spent $35.00 on it), and while the men were outside doing that, the kids and I headed inside for free hot chocolate and candy canes.
My sister and her son, with my mom and Lincoln.
Not only did they give us hot chocolate and candy canes, but they also offered a free hay ride around the Christmas tree farm. The kids were in heaven.
Once we got back to Mimi and Papa's house the kids decided to make their own gingerbread Christmas tree. I'm not sure how much candy got onto the tree compared to how much got into their tummies.
No comments:
Post a Comment