Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam

Today was someones first day as a Sunbeam at church.  I think she was a little excited. 
 It's crazy how fast these little ones are growing up.  I sure feel mighty lucky to be their mommy.
Next week our little Lincoln heads into nursery.  I'm not sure if I am ready for that yet.  How did the time go so quickly?

I taught the lesson in Relief Society today.  There was a quote from the lesson that I liked:

"Let us do better than we have ever done before. Let us renew our determination to be real Latter-day Saints, and not just make-believe. … I do not know anybody who can not do a little better than he has been doing, if he makes up his mind." ~Pres. George Albert Smith

I hope and pray that I am doing a good job as a wife and mother.  It's nice to know that Heavenly Father gives us opportunities to do a little better each and every day.

No comments: