When we were at Target the other day they had these huge balls on clearance, and I decided to pick some up for the kids. They have really been enjoying them.
Every night when Jeff gets home, Logan runs into his room and gets all his balls out. Logan loves playing sports with his daddy.
For some reason when the two of them get together, it always ends up with this happening.
Poor guy!
At least he doesn't stay down for long.
It's so funny how the ball is bigger than Bella but she is admit on carrying it around wherever she goes.
I wonder if we are going to have to make a new house rule, "No throwing balls in the house!" Yes that means you daddy! Times like these I wish we had a yard. Oh, well at least they are having fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment