How amazing is it that we get to celebrate what an incredible daddy Jeff is today! What's even more amazing is that we get to enjoy him everyday of the year.
I think my two kids are the most lucky children in the world to have such a kind, and caring daddy. It truly makes my heart melt seeing these two kiddos with their dad. It was a long road trying to get these two amazing little spirits into our home, but boy can I tell you how much their dad adores them.
Jeff really does deserve the #1 Dad Award. I love the fact that he is incredibly patient and loving with the kids. Jeff brings so much peace and joy into our home, and I feel blessed everyday of my life that I get to enjoy him.
I was also blessed to grow up in a home with a father that taught me how to love the gospel. I can't think of a greater gift that a father could give his child. My father has worked very hard his whole life to be a good provider for his family. My father is a fairly quiet man, but when he does speak many times his words and advice our very profound. I'm grateful that I know I can take his counsel at full value. I love you dad!

I'm grateful for Jeff's dad Dan, and the great influence that he has on our children. I love that he makes an effort to be a part of our kids lives. When we went to Vegas to pick up our little Bella from the hospital, Dan jumped in his pickup and drove hours just to come and meet Bella. I love the fact that he would drop everything just to come and meet his new granddaughter. I love that he sends us little messages that say, "Thinking of you, and give my grand babies a kiss." Isn't it wonderful to know that your kids have so many people that love them. What a honor and a blessing. We love you grandpa Dan!

I love Jeff's step dad Mike, and the influence he had on Jeff's life. I think a huge part of who Jeff is today is from the things that Jeff learned from Mike. I think Jeff is one of the most amazing men I have ever met, and I'm grateful to Mike for adding many of the those good qualities that Jeff possesses.

Honey thanks for being the most amazing father and husband that I have ever met. Thank you for teaching me about a pure love, through your example. By your fatherly example I am learning about the love that Heavenly Father has for me. Your are a phenomenal father and husband, and we all love you very much.

1 comment:
Yay for Fathers everywhere! Looks like you have a lot of good ones in your life!
Post a Comment