Friday, June 26, 2009

Pool Side Fun

OK, so I think I have found the most wonderful place on earth. For the last three days we have been going to the pool in our apartment complex and meeting the Lundell girls. We head over for about an hour before lunch time, and let the kids just swim and play. Plus I get to enjoy some great adult conversation with Krista which makes me a happy mommy. About 12:00 we come back home eat and have bath time. The kids are in bed around 1:00 and (here is where the great part comes) don't wake up until 4:30 or 5:00! It's been so amazing and fun.


This is one of the activities that Bella loves the most, SPLASHING!
















Doesn't he look so cute and handsome in his new swim outfit. Thanks grandma Mimi.
I finally got a picture of this kissy face that Bella has been making lately.
Brooklyn has been nice enough to share her water floaty with Bella. Bella absolutely loves sitting in it, and just floating around the pool. I think if I let her she would spend hours in it.
I don't know why, but this picture just cracks me up. These two are always together. Today we got to the pool first, and Logan refused to get in until Kate showed up.


8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That sure looks like fun! And lucky you that naptime lasts a long time. Take advantage of that time to yourself.

Wendi said...

They are so cute together Logan and Kate. Your chocolate Dad sign is so amazing.

Tia Hopper said...

I CANNOT believe your kids sleep that long! I am really jealous!!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

HA HA! I LOVE those last ones of Logan and Kate! They are really two of a kind. And I too am jealous of the super-long naps!!! My kids nap longer than usual, but not THAT long! Oh how heavenly...

Kirsten & Midge said...

What a little lover boy. Just wait until your kids no longer take naps. We didn't finally get the all the kids into bed until 9:30 tonight. We have been trying to get the kids to do quiet time in the afternoon in their rooms (so far I have gotten 15 minutes of peace.) AHHHHH!

tylerandmommy said...

Looks like you found the best playplace for kids AND mommy! That picture of Kate and Logan laying on the chair is funny - it looks like he is macking on her.

Lis said...

Okay, I need to hit the pool with you! I want Lexi to sleep 20hrs a day- JUST ONCE!!! Kate and Logan are FLIPPIN CUTE!!!! What is she going to do with out him all summer!??!?!

Anie said...

What CUTE pictures!!!! I decided I'm gonna have to join you guys one of these mornings! I think Madi would enjoy it more if she had her friends to play with!! That really is INCREDIBLE that they nap for SO Long afterwards- and then STILL go to bed on time! Madi's been sleeping until 4pm, but then won't go to bed until 8pm and sometimes talks in bed until after 9pm!! Ahhhhhh! I miss the earlier bedtime!