Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is our nephew's birthday, and we want to wish him a very happy birthday.  He is a super kind hearted, sweet little boy, with a little bit of a wild side, and we love him to pieces.

This is his Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes) hairdo.


When we lived in Oregon these two were inseparable.  
Don't you love how well they work together to get a job done?

We love you little buddy, and hope you have a great birthday!  We can't wait to see you this summer, and give you lots of hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Kate the Great said...

I LOVE the hair....Sheepie wears his hair that way a lot, and I guess I've never realised it was considered 'Calvin and Hobbes' hair.... makes it even funnier now.

tylerandmommy said...

Happy Birthday to your nephew! I LOVE his hair in the first picture - it's so funny. I would need like a whole bottle of hair gel to get Tyler's to stick up like that!