Things have been pretty low key in our house this week. Logan is getting a tooth in, the poor guy. This is our 'first tooth' with him. Isn't that funny, he is over two years old and this is our 'first' one. Anyway he has been feeling a little under the weather because of it. Last night he went to bed late (around 8:30 pm) and didn't get up until 1:00 this afternoon. I kept checking to make sure he was still breathing, but I guess he was just exhausted.
I set up a little bed on the couch for him. Bella and Logan got to enjoy some Sesame Street time.
Can you guess who are the kids, and who are the adults? We sure have been enjoying out time with the Barnhurst family.
Daddy giving Logan etiquette lessons before his dinner with Tess. Logan's got good taste!
Look out Branjelina.
Three words... Frick and Frack. This is turning into the kids new favorite spot. If it's quite for an extend period of time, I will be able to find them in our bedroom hiding behind the curtains.
This wagon was mine when I was a little girl. I love that Bella is getting to enjoy it now. She sure is a cute little gal.
4 comments:
I can't believe that's the same wagon you had. I remember when your dad made those wagons for you and Kirsten. You would put your dolls in them and off you'd go.
HA HA HA!!! I laughed out loud at that picture of Logan & Kate... you said it! Poor Logan, I hope he's feeling better! At least it's just a tooth and not some yucky bug you have to worry about. I LOVE the little wagon! I guess I didn't take very good care of my toys when I was young. My girls have a few of them, and they're all pretty tattered!
That's so crazy it's your first tooth with Logan. Lylee got all of her teeth before she was a year and a half so that's so crazy to me, the thought of cutting teeth after two. And he slept until 1?! Wow!!!
I love the Branjelina picture! Too funny!
Post a Comment